Foundation & Practitioner Certification
Praxis is a community driven Framework which can help you and your organisation realise the intended benefits of projects, programmes and portfolios - keeping stakeholders happy.
The Praxis Framework™ is a combination of four types of best practice guidance; Knowledge, Method, Competency and Capability and is the first free Framework to integrate projects, programmes and portfolios in a single guide.
Who should attend?
- Current and aspiring project and programme managers.
- It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, programmes and portfolios including:Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
Business Change Managers
Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
Project and Programme Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
Administrative Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff
Praxis Foundation Performance Focus
Attendees will understand the principles and terminology of the Praxis approach to P3 management (Portfolio, Programme & Project). Specifically the:
- Characteristics and context of a project and a programme and the benefits of effective P3 management
- Purpose of the Praxis framework, the P3 roles, documents and functions, and their use in the Praxis process models
- Goals and activities within the Praxis process models and how they interface
- Importance and goals of interpersonal skills in the P3 environment, and their recognised models
Praxis Practitioner Performance Focus
Candidates will learn to apply and understand how to tailor Praxis effectively to a project or programme within an organisational environment based on Praxis. Specifically candidates will:
- Understand the relationships between the roles, documents, functions, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the roles, functions, techniques and processes to a P3 scenario
- Be able to create and assess P3 documents for a given scenario
DOWNLOAD COURSE INFORMATION