So what is complexity?
It can be many things to many different people. It is all about perspective – so if you believe that something is complex for you then it probably is!
An example of a complex project could be one where the milestones are unlikely to be met, due to the number and nature of various dependencies, and there could be a lack of commitment from suppliers and this could be compounded by a large amount of change.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in managing projects, programmes or even portfolios who have experienced issues which have been difficult to resolve, resulting in the potential jeopardising of a successful delivery.
- Professionals who work with or for project or programme managers who are managing these types of projects.
- Exploring what components contribute towards complexity.
- Understanding how you can assess if you are experiencing elements of complexity.
- Once you understand if you are exposed to complexity what actions you can take.
- Investigating options and what to consider - including various scenarios.
- Reviewing what is appropriate for your project and what is not.
- Looking at how to apply these recommendations.
DOWNLOAD COURSE INFORMATION