Foundation & Practitioner Certification
The Praxis Framework™
Praxis is a community driven framework which can help you and your organisation realise the intended benefits of projects, programmes and portfolios - keeping stakeholders happy.
The Praxis Framework™ is a combination of four types of best practice guidance; Knowledge, Method, Competency and Capability and is the first free Framework to integrate projects, programmes and portfolios in a single guide.
Improving Project Management; Enabling Success:
Praxis Framework™ Certifications
Enhance your knowledge, ensure you are using the Framework effectively or simply assess your capability with the Praxis Certifications.
- Deliver projects and programmes successfully using an innovative Framework.
- Understand projects and programmes functions plus the processes and documentation used to manage lifecycle phases.
- Develop and maintain an effective project delivery infrastructure in a decreased timescale.
- Apply and tailor the Praxis Framework™ to your organisation.
- Understand the similarities and differences between Praxis and other prominent Frameworks; PRINCE2® and MSP® - as well as the APM qualifications, PFQ and PMQ.
- Continually develop; as the entire Framework is openly available on the internet, you are empowered to undertake continual professional development whenever needed.
- Enhance your CV and improve your career prospects.
- Achieve absolute optimisation in projects and programmes delivery.
Who is Praxis Framework™ Certification for?
Current and aspiring project and programme managers.
It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, programmes and portfolios including:
Business Change Managers
Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
Project and Programme Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
Administrative Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff
Praxis Framework™ Certifications Available
Praxis Foundation equips you with an understanding of project and programme functions – in addition to the processes and documentation used to manage lifecycle phases. Foundation enables you to work effectively as part of any project or programme management team. It is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
Praxis Practitioner builds on the understanding developed at Foundation level, providing you with the knowledge to apply and tailor Praxis to your organisation’s projects or programmes.